Funny Sms Collection Ezlb9t

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Funny Sms Collection Ezlb9t

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

Funny Sms Collection

مايا
    مايا
    Diamond Memmber
    Diamond Memmber

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 1647
    العمر : 34
    وسام العضو : Funny Sms Collection 2910
    قيمة النجاح : 0
    مجموع النقاط : 5872
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/04/2008

7/ Funny Sms Collection

مُساهمة من طرف مايا الأحد يونيو 15, 2008 9:11 pm

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

--------------------------------------------

When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another Angel!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....

----------------------------------------------

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat

It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

------------------------------------------------

A Couple- Before marriage Mad for each other, After marriage Made for each other, In future Mad because of each other.....!!!

1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

--------------------------------------------

I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

-----------------------------------------------

When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!!

-------------------------------------------------

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST. A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE. A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.

Heartbeats are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams are endless, memories are timeless A friend like YOU shameless. Oops . Sorry priceless!!

I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, You should know what you are, And once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.

EYES : To look at you HAND : To pray for you Mind : To remember you Heart : To love you AND AND AND AND AND LEGS : To kick YOU.. If you forget me... !! GOT IT!!!

There are 8 ways to describe you... nice, friendly, so cute, loving, very sweet, funny, charming , thoughtful. In short, you're just like.... me !

--------------------------------------------------

If U sneeze once, Think I'm remembering you. If you sneeze twice, Think I want to Meet U. If U sneeze thrice, Think I'm Missing You. 4th Time, Fool Take A Tablet !

Scientists are trying to figure out how long a person can live without brain. Please tell them your age!

When we had met, God gave me an option between a good friend & a good memory. I dont remember what i chose.....

Great people talk about ideas,
    Average people talk about things,
    Small people talk about other people,
    And Legends never talk, they send SMS...

A Noble Award winner dedicated his Novel to his wife and wrote Its dedicated to my Wife because in her absence I could complete this Book...

---------------------------------------------------

Conducting a Blood Test On U....Testing In Progress...Testing...Testing...Result.......... ........< Honey In Veins > No wonder U R So Sweeeeeettttttttt.....!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

U! I TRUSTED U SO MUCH & UR BIG MOUTH IS NEVER SHUT! WHY DID U TELL OTHERS MY SECRET? U REALLY DISAPPOINTED ME! PLZ STOP TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I M SO CUTE.

----------------------------------------------------

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

---------------------------------------------------

Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

-----------------------------------------------------

Nice people r like wind, u nvr know vot dey hv in deir heart but u can alwayz feel deir persence. dont luk here n dere 2find dem, luk in the mirror...

------------------------------------------------------

Last night a tear rolled out of my eyes ,I asked it "y did u come out ?it replied "there is someone so special in ur eyes that there is no space for me inside :

-----------------------------------------------
    MaSSaR! 4 eVeR
    MaSSaR! 4 eVeR
    adminisrator Maro
    adminisrator Maro

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 1414
    العمر : 33
    البــــلـد : Funny Sms Collection Egypti10
    عملــي : Funny Sms Collection Studen10
    هوايتي : Funny Sms Collection Painti10
    مزاجي : Funny Sms Collection Uuu12