كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين Ezlb9t

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين Ezlb9t

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

3 مشترك

كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين

نادين
    نادين
    Golden Memmber
    Golden Memmber

انثى
    عدد الرسائل : 1200
    العمر : 34
    عملــي : كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين Studen10
    وسام العضو : كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين 1187177599
    قيمة النجاح : 0
    مجموع النقاط : 5818
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2008

+ كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين

مُساهمة من طرف نادين الثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Missing You Sms Messeges

if i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i'll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i;ll find someone who can take care of u...love you always...miss u...

-------------------------------

lovely msg 4 a lovely person from a lovely person 4 a lovely reason at a lovely time from alovely mind in a lovely mood in a lovely style 2say; i miss u;-(

---------------------------------

Scratch & win H____ HE___ HEA__ HEAR_ HEART. Congratulations U have won My Heart . Miss U Dost

-----------------------------------------

Doctor's prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.

----------------------------------------

Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U.

--------------------------------------

If u wanna know how much i miss u, try to catch rain drops. The one u catch is how much u miss me and the one u miss is how much I MISS U!

--------------------------------------------

When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
    The lovely stars hinting at you,
    ur heart beat tells you something true,
    That some 1 badly missing you!!

------------------------------------------

9 lessons in life:
    learn to care
    learn to smile
    learn to cry
    learn to give
    learn to forgive
    learn to share
    learn to trust
    learn to love
    n learn to say
    u miss me

-------------------------------------------

I sent my cares 2 the wind n asked the wind to pass them 2 u,
    when u feel the wind blowing against ur face thatz ME saying....
    Take Good Care,
    I MISS U........

------------------------------------

Delete Message?
    No,
    no Wait!
    B'coz.........
    I wana say somethng thats only 4 you

( )" " "( ) ( )""*( )
    ("( 'o' ) ( 'o' )")
    " I MISS YOU"

Press down if you miss me
    So U Miss Me
    Ok You Can Stop
    Still Pressing
    Well, I miss you too.

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!

When im not messaging or calling u,u don’t think im not missing u but im giving u chance 2 miss me.

In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldnt learn how.. 2 stop Missing You!

Flower says:touch me not
    Message says:Erase me not
    Time says:Waste me not
    And i says............
    Forget me NoT

---------------------------------------

Cool Sms messages

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me
    Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

----------------------------------

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

-----------------------------------

Only the open heart receives
    LOVE
    Only the open mind receives
    WISDOM
    Only the open hand receives
    GIFTS
    and...
    Only the CUTE 1's receive
    MESSAGES From ME!

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!.

if someone would ask me what a beutiful life means. i would lean on your shoulder and hold you close to me, and answer... "Like this!!!".

--------------------------------

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Please don't hurt my heart. Ilove you somuch .

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
    Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
    Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
    But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga.

Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored, B with me wen i’m Sad, Hug me wen i Cry, Care 4 me wen i’m Sick, Don’t ever cry 4 me wen I die! Just treasure me wen I’m ALIVE.

Do you know your 1 smile can make 100 peoples die, so u can decrease this over population, so baby, please keep on smiling.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone an hour to like someone a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

-------------------------------------

to see light,look at sun..to see love look at moon..to see beauty,look at nature..to see hope,look at future..but,to see all of this,look at the mirror....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

I can buy gifts but not LOVE, i cn pretend 2Smile, but not 2b HAPPY. I cn lie 2others, but nt 2u. I do have many brothers... but none as SWEET as you.

Love Sms Collection

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.

--------------------------

If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else. If you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

-----------------------

Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person that loves you enough chance to love you enough.

Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.

----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
    All in the morning betime,
    And I a maid at your window,
    To be your Valentine.

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

------------------------------

!!..LOVE..!!
    L:- Love With All The Herat
    o:- Overcome Probleams To Gother
    v:- Value Evrething You Share
    e:- Encourage Each Other

you find someone
    who touches not only your heart
    but also your soul
    Once in a life time
    You discover someone
    who stands beside you,
    not over you..
    Once in a lifetime
    if you are lucky
    you find someone
    as i have found you
    Very special people
    We can be ourselves with,
    talk with, laugh with,
    hope with and believe with.....

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notions of time; effaces all memory of beginning, all fear of an end.

--------------------------------------

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you.

I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt.

Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".

You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give .

------------------------------

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

----------------------------

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

----------------------------

Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.'

-----------------------------

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

نادين
    نادين
    Golden Memmber
    Golden Memmber

انثى

+ رد: كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين

مُساهمة من طرف نادين الثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 10:09 pm

[size=16]لو انت مخنوق من حد

تقدر تبعتله الرسايل دى

Insult Sms Collection

You=lovely
    You=perfect
    You=beautiful
    You=amazing
    You=sweet
    You=cute
    You=genius
    You=fantastic
    You=fabulous
    Me=liar

-----------------------------------------------

Where r u? U r u not replying?
    I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately. r>

------------------------------------------------

Lost in a zoo I saw many animals..
    Mouse
    BIRD
    Monkey
    haila...! U 2

Lost in a zoo I saw many animals..
    Mouse
    BIRD
    Monkey
    haila...! U 2

---------------------------------------------------

Press Down if u think u r MAD.
    I can't Believe u Did That!
    Again?
    For God Sake! LORD!!
    Why u Still Doing it?
    Truth is out now!
    MENTAL CASE!!

Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom
    & without ugliness there can be no beauty..
    so the world needs YOU after all!

I look at the moon, the moon is beautiful...
    I look at you.. I..
    I'd rather look at the moon again..

-------------------------------------------------

Listen,
    are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

-----------------------------------------------------

Whn u r alone,
    Whn u r crying,
    whn u r upset,
    Don't think of me!!
    just call me
    Bcoz
    incoming
    is free for me... my friend

Open with Love...
    If I disturb U
    I am Sorry!
    But I need
    To Say
    I...
    Love...
    Disturbing you...

------------------------------------------------------

new software has been introduced. Any 2 persons having it in their mobiles can send free SMS 2 each other.
    To install it in ur mobile follow instructions otherwise ur mobile may be damaged. Press Down
    Press Up
    Wrong key pressed,Ur Mobile damaged

Government of Pakistan has introduced a new rule...
    Good looking people should be thrown out of country!!! U r safe..oh! No where should I Hide???

-------------------------------------------------------

From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,
    From birth till my death,
    my feelings 4 u have never changed.
    For me, you've always been
    ..........a headache!

R u mad?
    Y r u reading me?
    There is nothing in me.
    Just stop it, u r wasting ur time.
    I think u will never stop reading me.
    OK
    Read me now.

----------------------------------------------

U r a nice person...
    but..U have to do 2 things early in the morning...
    1st. pray to God so that u can live....
    2nd.take a bath so that others can live....

Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp .... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER

he animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

Look who's talking - I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: one to get in and another to get out.

SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means S - SOME O - ONE'S R - REALLY, R - REMEMBERING Y - YOU.

Funny Sms Collection

When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another Angel!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....

Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat

It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

A Couple- Before marriage Mad for each other, After marriage Made for each other, In future Mad because of each other.....!!!

1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!!

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST. A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE. A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.

Heartbeats are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams are endless, memories are timeless A friend like YOU shameless. Oops . Sorry priceless!!

I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, You should know what you are, And once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.

EYES : To look at you HAND : To pray for you Mind : To remember you Heart : To love you AND AND AND AND AND LEGS : To kick YOU.. If you forget me... !! GOT IT!!!

There are 8 ways to describe you... nice, friendly, so cute, loving, very sweet, funny, charming , thoughtful. In short, you're just like.... me !

--------------------------------------------------

If U sneeze once, Think I'm remembering you. If you sneeze twice, Think I want to Meet U. If U sneeze thrice, Think I'm Missing You. 4th Time, Fool Take A Tablet !

Scientists are trying to figure out how long a person can live without brain. Please tell them your age!

When we had met, God gave me an option between a good friend & a good memory. I dont remember what i chose.....

Great people talk about ideas,
    Average people talk about things,
    Small people talk about other people,
    And Legends never talk, they send SMS...

A Noble Award winner dedicated his Novel to his wife and wrote Its dedicated to my Wife because in her absence I could complete this Book...

Conducting a Blood Test On U....Testing In Progress...Testing...Testing...Result.......... ........< Honey In Veins > No wonder U R So Sweeeeeettttttttt.....!!!!!

U! I TRUSTED U SO MUCH & UR BIG MOUTH IS NEVER SHUT! WHY DID U TELL OTHERS MY SECRET? U REALLY DISAPPOINTED ME! PLZ STOP TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I M SO CUTE.

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

Nice people r like wind, u nvr know vot dey hv in deir heart but u can alwayz feel deir persence. dont luk here n dere 2find dem, luk in the mirror...

Last night a tear rolled out of my eyes ,I asked it "y did u come out ?it replied "there is someone so special in ur eyes that there is no space for me inside :

نادين
    نادين
    Golden Memmber
    Golden Memmber

انثى

+ رد: كوكتيل رسايل معانا اون لاين

مُساهمة من طرف نادين الثلاثاء نوفمبر 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Flirt Sms Collection

Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
    Day & night my thoughts r of U.

U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.

I believe that God above created you for me to luv. He picked me out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!

I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.

Government imposing new taxes. Dating Rs.10, Hug Rs.20, Kiss Rs.30, Love Rs.50. But you don't worry, flirting is still free.

New style of proposing a girl.. "i hv spent many sleepless nights in ur Luv n i dont want my son 2 do d same 4 your daughter so lets mk them brother n sister.

---------------------------------------------

Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.

I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!

Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.

What's the difference between your and my smile?
    U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.

U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine. .

If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

It's time for me to make a wish for U.……. (wishin) ……… (wishin) ……. done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long.

I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here with me now. We’ll make it through and I hope u are the one I share my life with.

Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever .

Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is that U or UR heart beat

Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'.

Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart

I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promis forever to be my friend!

May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R.

Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
    Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
    Duty: To Luv,
    Experience: Not required,
    Salary: Never Ending Luv,
    Joining: ASAP,
    R U interested?

When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U.

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell!

A smile to put U on high... A kiss to set your soul alright... Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?

Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for u'll never die.

U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
    Day & night my thoughts r of U.

U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.

Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!

Ur words r Antibiotics, ur smile is Analgesic, ur touch is Anti-Inflammatory, ur presence is Antiseptic & ur SMS is Anti-Pyretic that's why I never fall ill.

I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm the one u can always depend on!

Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well...Enough about ME! How about you?

Rude Sms

Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there .

3 monkeys escaped from the zoo ... one was caught watching tv ... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message

Roses are red, violets are blue, I was born smart & handsome, but what the hell happend to you?

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised. My apologies on behalf of the whole world..

How to keep an idiot entertained *press down* ...... ... .. ........ ..... ......... .. .... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up*

Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.

CONGRATS” U have been awarded an M.B.A degree

For not Smsing me.

MBA means ‘Member of Bhikari Association’

Kindly forward it 2 all M.B.A’s.

With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...
    I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..
    *HAPPY NEW YEAR .......

I worte your name in the sand but it got washed away,
    i wrote your name in the sky but it got blew away,
    i wrote your name in my heart where it will stay...

----------------------------------------

Many ppl will wlk in and out of ur life, but only tru friends will leave foot prints in ur heart.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    u left urs in mine

A - U r Attractive
    B - U r the Best
    C - U r Cute
    D - U r Dear 2 Me
    E - U r Excellent
    F - U r Funny
    G - U r Good-Looking
    H - hehehe
    I - I'm
    J - JOKING

U R the one who is CHARMING
    U R the one who is INTELLIGENT
    U R the one who is CUTE
    and I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS

So Sweet is ur SMILE???
    so Sweet is ur STYLE???
    so Sweet is ur VOICE???
    so Sweet is ur EYE?????
    see .......how Sweetly I LIE.

For pepsi "shahrukh"

For coke "aamir"

For mirinda "vivek"

For fanta "rani"

& For Thums Up "Akshay"

Don't worry
    For Bante wala soda "You"
    Cheers !!!

If u don't mind

If u don't feel bad

If don't hesitate

Please......

give me a

K

ki

kis

kiss

kiss......

kissan jam bottle just RS.22.50 only. soon......

Plz don't read this

Nahi to
    ho jayega
    Kya?

Arre wahi
    jis se hum darte hai
    ?
    ?
    ?
    wahi jo is umar me aksar ho jata hai
    ?